Violations of Park rules are grounds for removal from the Park.
- Reservations may be cancelled with no additional fees up until 48 hours prior to the start of the reservation. Late cancellations (within 48 hours of the start of the reservation) may result in additional fees.
- Checkout time is 11:00 am. Check-in time is 2:00 pm.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Speed limit in the Park is 5 mph.
- Please do not park or drive on grassy areas except within campsite.
- Please do not park any vehicles, including boats and trailers, in the roadway.
- Please do not engage in any conduct that may cause disturbance or nuisance to other campers.
- No more than two (2) vehicles (RV included) and six (6) persons are allowed per campsite.
- No more than one (1) RV per campsite.
- No more than two (2) tents or one (1) tent with RV per campsite.
- Campers can stay no more than fourteen (14) consecutive days in the same site.
- No open fires allowed except in fire rings or grills.
- Keep campsite areas and restrooms clean.
- Dish or other wastewater cannot be drained into camping areas or on trees.
- Waste disposal of RV sewage is only permitted for registered campers.
- No alcohol is permitted outside of your campsite or the immediate pavilion area.
- No firearms or other weapons are allowed in the Park.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas and in campsite.
- Pets are allowed, but must be properly vaccinated. Maximum of 2 pets per site and pet must be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Try to avoid walking pets in areas where other pets are present. Guests must clean up after their pets immediately.
- Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located throughout the Park.
- Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the Park is not permitted.
- Dumpsters for trash and recycling are located in the Park. Please dispose of items in the correct dumpster.
- No fishing is allowed without the necessary permit/license from the Resighini Rancheria and/or the State of California, as appropriate. No fishing nets may be hung for cleaning or other purposes.
- All vehicles, including RVs, must be properly registered according to State law.
- Please notify the Camp Host if there is anything deficient or needing maintenance attention.
- For emergencies, call 911.
BY ENTERING AND STAYING IN THE CHER’ERE CAMPGROUND AND RV PARK, VISITORS ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
The Cher’ere Campground and RV Park is owned and operated by the Resighini Rancheria and located on Tribal trust land. Persons entering the Park consent to the laws and authority of the Resighini Rancheria as a condition of such entry and are subject to applicable California criminal laws. Violations of law will be subject to criminal and civil enforcement to the fullest extent of the law. The owner is not responsible for personal injury, death, or damage to personal property occurring within the Park.